Last Updated: June 27, 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- Contact Information: We may collect your name, email address, phone number, and any other contact information you voluntarily provide to us via our website.
- Billing Information: We may collect information related to processing payments for your scheduled services.
Please note, we do not request or collect any medical information through our website. We stress that our forms are not HIPAA compliant and you should not provide any sensitive medical or health-related information through these mediums.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through our third-party partners, for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to our website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
We are committed to protecting your personal information and have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of your information. However, we cannot guarantee absolute security, and by using our website, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
Updates to this Policy